Knowing what to do is easy – knowing how best to maneuver and walk away with the best of an emerging paradise is another thing altogether. Decades of experience and design has had us host many corporate boards and business retreats an exciting and well executed itinerary of duck & dove hunting, catching giant 200 pound tarpon (really) while squeezing in a round of golf. After meetings, take a day-long yacht trip down the coast and enjoy a “seven star” resort so ridiculously beautiful, you’ll forget work altogether.
- Fantastic no limit duck and dove shooting - (Nicaragua has 90%-95% white winged dove and 5%-10% mourning dove)
- Year round giant Tarpon averaging from 90 to 250 lbs.
- Snook ranging from 5 to 50 lbs with the average being 20lbs
- A converted tropical Victorian mansion allows Nicaragua Bird Hunting to boast having the best lodge in the country offering the warmth and comfort of a private home with all the amenities of a luxury hotel.
- Lush rainforest canopy suites - 621 square-foot houses offering solace and luxury while remaining uniquely Nicaraguan overlooking the ocean waves and a magnificent golf course
- Volcanic landscapes, colonial architecture, sensational beaches and pristine forests that range from breathtaking to downright incredible.